The first round of WordCamp US (WCUS) 2023 tickets sold out within a few hours after it went on sale. Participants are now eagerly looking for the next round of regular and micro-sponsor tickets, which will go on sale on May 15 at 10 am (Eastern time). So, stay tuned and get your tickets ASAP!
A WordPress flagship event in the Western Hemisphere, WordCamp US is slated for August 24th through the 26th at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland. The ticket is priced at $50 (you read that right!), thanks to generous sponsors.
This annual celebration of all things WordPress-related is a three-day long event featuring sessions, meetups, an expo floor, and a contributor day. This event has something for every WordPress enthusiast, be it a freelancer, designer, developer, agency owner, or content specialist. It is a great event to meet and network with like-minded individuals from the WordPress community, wherein you get to learn, inspire, and make new friends. Additionally, this year is going to be bigger and better, thanks to WP20 celebrations.
Here’s a brief on what you can expect on all three days of the conference:
- Birds of a Feather meetups
- 40+ speaker presentations and more than half a dozen workshops
- Contributor Day: Learn how to contribute to the WordPress open-source project (stay tuned for the tickets)
- Opportunity to meet and network with WordPress community members and over 40 sponsors offering WordPress themes, plugins, security, and hosting solutions
- Morning & afternoon snack/beverage breaks and lunch
- WordFest party with a t-shirt and surprise gift.
For information about dietary restrictions, allergies, VISA letters, and more, check out the WCUS website.